1/12/09

Engagements!

We had our pictures taken and I just finished designing the invitations! So plans are running smoothly and ahead of schedule, which my mother is quite pleased with. If you are wondering where we are registered I have posted it on here in the upper right corner. Also if you are wondering about info on the day of: we are getting hitched on the 12th of March, our sealing time is at 11 A.M. Our luncheon for the family is at 2 P.M. that same day. We will be eating at Tucanos, and for those of you invited we will give directions later. The reception is that night from 6-8 P.M. and dancing goes from 8-9 P.M. at Aspen Landing Reception Center, which is 6388 S. Redwood Road. If you wanna party hardcore style with us come and stay till 8 cause thats when the fun begins! Brent and I just want thank you all so much for your love and support and we can't wait to see you!

7 comments:

Jesse & Mackenzie said...

tessa...you are gorgeous. just gorgeous.

Jenny Hansen Lane said...

YAY

Ryan, Kim, Tyler and Brooke said...

Cute pictures! :) See you Saturday!

Amanda Jean said...

I am so excited for you, it's coming right up! how are things going with you guys?

Unknown said...

Hey Tessa! Congrats on the engagement!

Hannah Demke said...

tessa you and brent are so cute together, I loved seeing you guys and sharing in your day, you were a beautiful bride... love you guys!!

Waterlyn Family said...

Tessa!!!CoNgRaTs!! I am so happy for you. I don't know how I came across your page but I did. send me your email address so I can add you to my blog @ gonzalez.randi@gmail.com I am getting married soon to!How are things? it's been so long!crazy kids lol!