Yup, I've made a goal for the summer. If you are wondering what that goal is, well you are reading the first step to said goal. I have officially sucked at blogging which is ironic because I read tons and tons of blogs. I'm a bit obsessed....no..not really...I just try to fill me time at work with interesting things...which consists of reading a lot of design blogs. Well there are a few others of friends and family as well....and people I don't know...which really is embarrassing. Don't judge me. You do it too.
The other day Brentonio shook me and said if you are going to read so many stupid(awesome) blogs you should just write on ours (mine). I told my husbandino that I have no idea what I would write about. Then I got to thinking....most the blogs I read are about random things, adventures, family, friends, and design. Well shoot folks I have and do all of those things. I guess I can write about it. It may be nonsense but uh I'm pretty sure there is worse nonsense out there, eh? So here I am world, writing on this blog.
You can follow, read and comment at your leisure! But beware I'm a tad weird and crazy all wrapped in one. (Ask Brentonio... he had no idea how crazy I really am)
So now that I've decided to get back into this I'll post some eye candy of what we've been doing rather than blabber on about it. Enjoy!
BFF(or lesbian lover, whichev) Cami came to visit!

We bought a new computer. We were so excited our faces exploded.
3 comments:
Eeek! I'm so excited you have a blog now! Now we can stalk each other ;o) And ps...don't worry, I haven't forgotten about you! The thing I'm making you is just taking me a little longer than I thought...lots of love going into this thing for you!! :o) Love ya girl!
I'm sorry, but you are too cute!
Wild Mongoose like blog.
Post a Comment