Steve Rushton.
For Brentonio, it's Ronnie Lee Sanders.

We kicked off our summer this weekend, by saluting our Fatha's.
Brentonio also had a three day weekend, even better. We went biking around Bountiful Pond with my parents, we BBQ'd with friends, we went to the chalk art festival, I played tennis, Brent played mechanic on the bikes, we went to the Outdoor festival (too early so we didn't see much), we slack lined with Tom and Brea, we went to Miller sports park and watched rockets and race-cars, and then we ended the weekend by brunching and dining with our Fatha's. I'm 3 shades darker than I was on thursday. I'll never be as dark as my Navajo but I'll try my darndest to get close (minus the skin cancer of course).
We wore this lil' trooper out.

Costco had a sale he couldn't refuse.
He bought himself a Fatha's day present. Which makes it so much easier on us...not. Whenever I search, ponder and pray about what to get my dad for any special occasion he usually ends up buying it for himself the day before I do. Or he already has three of whatever it is. So this year I went the old school route. I made him daughter coupons. Hiking, biking, fishing, movies, chores and going out to eat are all things my dad and I love to do together. So I busted out my ninja designing skills and made him some wicked simple and awesome coupons. The doodles are original Tessa. He loved them! I felt like I was 7 years old again but it made it so much more fun then just giving him some dumb hammer or something he already has.

church-goer: "I like your little paper tie"
Fatha: "Thanks, my daughter made it for me"
church-goer: "how old is your daughter?"
Fatha: "23"
I feel cool.
Sunday evening was spent at the Sanders'. We all sat around, ate lots of delish food, and watched Robert play in the pool with Jack.
Cooper wasn't fond of the hose water freezing his tooshie right through the diaper. But he smiled the most in Papa's lap.
(Our individual Fatha's who are married to our individual Mothers, who are woman)
No comments:
Post a Comment