Happy {late} 24th of July!
I bet you wished you hung out with me so you could wrap your drooling mouth around these beauties, eh?
Every year my family rises way too early for a summer holiday and elbows our way to a good spot for the Pioneer Days Parade.
One year my mom thought it would be so cute if I was in the parade. I think I was between 10-12. Being the daughter of Barbara Thomas, I've been in several parades so I went a long with it. Until I found out I would have to dress full out as pioneer, bonnet and all. You guys.... I even had to hold some lady's hand pretending she was my mom.
Not cool.
This kind of thing does not help your cool factor at that age. I was just starting to feel cool about wearing a training bra.
I'm glad those pioneers trekked their way over here cause I'm NOT a fan of walking long distances with a bonnet on.




2 comments:
Oh Tessa Dearest...you made my day! Thanks for making me laugh! You betcha I wished I'd hung out with you!! :o)
ps...your gift is ALMOST finished!! :o)
Yummy Those look delicious!
Post a Comment