Interviews are worse than anything in the world.
Even chocolate covered snails.
And today I had a 3rd interview. Yes. A THIRD INTERVIEW. This place is intense. Well not really, they are way layed back and I super want to work there because it's super cool. But they sure do make you jump through hoops to make sure you are compatible for the company. I feel like I'm dating all over again.
At my last interview I left a little something behind thinking I was so clever. I laughed at myself as I walked out of the building. Well that laugh turned into a squeal when they wanted another interview. This wasn't a squeal of "oh my gosh I'm so excited!" it was a squeal of "holy crap I need to think of something even more clever". crap.
All weekend Brentonio and I have been in Bear lake vacationing with the Sanders fam. {will post of this later} We came home a couple of hours early so I could rack my brain of what to leave behind this time.
Well I fried my brain this weekend so I didn't really crank out anything that would blow their minds. I made a simple label for a soda bottle and I took elements from the last designs I did.
These guys probably thought I was super lame cause after I asked if they were thirsty {yes. i did ask that. you can punch me later} I handed them one of these little ditties. They said
"wow....thanks"
- awkward silence -
Yeah.....
"you're welcome, have a nice day!"
Are you guys thirsty for a graphic designer?
I can't pay you, but I can provide awkward moments and firm handshakes.
3 comments:
that is so clever, I love it I know youll get the job after that, you are so talented
I love it! You are so creative, they'd be ridiculously insane to not hire you! Let us know! And holy crap...is there going to be a FOURTH interview too?!?!
LOL you are so funny! love it!
Post a Comment