8/12/10

lipsticks vs. sweaters


Rushton's
are the bee's knees.

We wear pink shirts when we ride our masculine four wheelers,
 and we're proud of it.

Ephraim canyon was where the Floyd Rushton clan gathered to four wheel, fish, play games, make fun of each other, play capture the flag, slack line, make smores, eat, eat and eat. 





We four wheeled to the top of a mountain where it was covered in sheep and rain was coming down. We were the tallest things in the field while lightening was flashing to our right and left. 

{I wasn't nervous at aaaaall, even when little Erin decided she wanted to drive and pushed the gas to it's limit. My pants were still dry after the ride.}

We picked teams and played capture the flag. 

lipsticks vs. sweaters

We put on our game faces and scattered into the woods. 

Lipsticks won. 

{only because we had Kyle. Prosfessional hunter.}

  
Before any more rain came in, 
Aunt Jirr got all the ultimate challenges out.

We played minute {or two} to win it until Mother Nature rained on our parade. 
Then we played some more.






Two of my cousins were missing from the shenanigans.

Hailey was in London, which is a lame-o excuse.
and Hannah was a bursting human incubation.

Just before lunch on saturday, Hannah popped.

Half our clan rushed to greet our newest cousin.

Congrats Demke family!



We packed lunches and ate in the rain.


I could just gobble this lil Grady right up!

Sorry matie-pie, I had to!



I love to camp, yes I do. 
If you had my Rushton family & my Brentonio, you would too.












2 comments:

Amanda Jean said...

love the post! Glad you took such great pictures because I don't think I ever brought my camera out, so Thanks! Rushton Family reunions are the best!!!

Tom and B said...

dude, all you need is a crooked toe and we're related! you're family is just as cool as mine. we should all hang out.