11/15/10
good crafternoon
So... it's week three and I'm already behind. Yes that is lame. BUT this one is still a good one. And I'll have you know that there is some good crap coming in the next couple of mondays. I've been working on a few projects that just may or may not blow your faces off. I love to hArt.
You may call it a craft but I still think of it as a piece of art in my house.
Check it: it's tp rolls I cut up and glued together. Brentonio and I saved up tp rolls for months for me to do this. Gross? no.
This one anyone can do do. { ha get it? geeeeet it? }
Brentonio had no idea what he got himself into when I started making him save these bad boys up for a couple of months. What can I say, I like to recycle in weird ways.
You guys I know you all like to hArt too. And I'm always looking for new ideas, so I am opening my ears { I have no idea how the devil I would really do that} to any suggestions of hArt pieces to do. So at the bottom of this post click the comment link and type them, deal?
p.s. I loved all your comments and suggestions on my last two 'i hArt monday' posts so keep 'em rollin, me likee.
Labels:
hART,
i hArt mondays
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
Oh my gosh I LOVE it! WOW! You are creative in ways I would never even dream of! :o)
I actually thought of you when I saw this craft on studio 5. There was this lady that would buy those stove burner covers (ya know...that used to be really popular) and would paint them all different ways. For example: in her sons room she painted his wall with magnetic paint. these crazy things are magnetic too. She painted them orange like a basketball and white like a baseball, then put them on the wall. Now the kid had a way to display his artwork in his room, but if there wasn't any, he had these cool balls on his wall. Make sense? She also took three of them and painted them these cool designs and hung them up on her wall just as these gorgeous wall displays. Kinda crazy! She said they cost $2 for two of them at all a dollar. Anyways, just thought of you and thought I would share ;o) Love ya!
LOVE IT! Seriously, incredible. I am going to try and do something like that but I'm sure it won't turn out like yours... worth a shot though.
Sooo.... do you have any hART ideas for empty baby food jars? I have a million! If you think of something give me a shout and you can have em all!
Post a Comment