4/7/11

You guys!

I know I just recently posted about Brentontio's landscaping awesomeness...but this is happening today...and it made me laugh.

Out loud.

You might not think it's funny but I do because:
a. brentonio says like a total of 5 words.
b. they do several crotch and bum shots of him (me likee)
c. he has a mexi stash
d. he nods like he was listening to the lady with fake boobs.

watch it. then watch again and have a laugh with me this fine thursday evening.



So this deal is featured on 'deals that matter' but wont be shown until the 12th. But thank your lucky stars you read my blog because you can get the deal now! Just let Mrs. Brentonio know so you don't have to buy the deal through fake boob lady.

2 comments:

CALEB and ALANNA said...

BAHAHAHA its even funnier the second time!!! love it

Sarah and Jeremy said...

way funny! if i didn't know him i would just assume he didn't speak english! made me giggle. ps. i want fake boobs