9/19/10

bloggeroni

I don't have time to blog any more.
whuuuuut.

I think a lot of it is that I'm lazy. 
Don't hate.
I stare at a screen for 8 hours a day and when I come home all I want to do is lay in the grass that wont be green for too much longer and play until the sun is down.

Even though school has started {for brentonio that is} and I'm working full time we play a lot.

We've been hiking.
With our backpacks.

I think we are ready for Have a soo pie.


 Last weekend we hiked in the Uintas to meet up with our friends who were camping by twin lakes. 


We went 3 miles past their campsite because we are silly and thought it would be fun to guess where they were instead of bringing our directions. ha. 
I like to snack.
 Stolen picture from a pro photography {thanks b :)}
 This made me want to jump in and let my hair float around me. 
Too bad there was snow up there and I would have turned blue if I did jump in.


This weekend we took it easy and did the shoreline trail in Farmington. 

We may be occupied with stoopid things like work and school but we still try to stop and smell the sunflowers.

I kind of want to slap myself for writing that cheesy sentence, but it's true I need to play and smell flowers in order to stay sane.  

1 comment:

Angela said...

Haha I liked your cheesy sentance, it made me laugh. Great pictures even the ones that you stole!