9/20/10

He cooks

Brentonio is a good cook.

He makes breaded eggplant, cooked zucchini, fajitas, curry, macaroni & cheese and loads of stuff I always want a bite of. 

He's been bringing home a lot of vegetables from his mom's garden and from vacation homes they landscape.

Last week he brought home a squash and wanted to cook it.
In the microwave. 

He called his mama and she thought he was going to cook it in the oven and told him half an hour. 

I jumped in the shower and brentonio ran to the store for butter.
I came out to a cloud of smoke and the fire alarm going off. 

You guys. I should have pulled out my hot dog sticks because we had ourselves a fire. 

Luckily I didn't need the fire extinguisher.    


There was no way I was going to eat that piece of charcoal for dinner. uh uh. 
I do have to admit though that it did make our tupperware look kind of cool. And I'm still going to let Brentonio cook...
because y'know...I have that lazy thing. 

One day I'll learn how to cook and I'm sure I'll do more damage than this. 


Once again, I am mesmerized by something melted. 

2 comments:

Angela said...

Haha at least it wasn't the color of skin!

Blake and Kathryn said...

Oh my goodness, I laughed out loud when I saw this!! Everyone needs one of those stories... :o)