10/29/10

Halloweeny

We carve pumpkins every year with the Sanders.
It's not a competition, but it is a tradition. This year Brentonio and I decided to do two. And we busted out our hipsterness and spray painted them. ha

This tradition is wicked fun because we crowd around a table, laugh about obscene things carved in the other persons vegetable and eat scrumptious soup.

This year Brentonio and I sat and drew out our ideas. Mine turned out to be too intricate for my man hands to handle so my second pumpkin ended up with two holes and line for the mouth, which turned out better than I had expected. As for Brentonio's.....his turned out..pretty....boyish..if you know what I mean.

I love rocktober and halloween festivities.



Our glowing vegetables.
Mine is the upper left one and upper right {can't even really see it}. Can you guess which one is Brentonio's? It's the one smack in the middle that looks like boy parts. Yeah...he didn't even realize until it was too late...

How do you carve your pumpkins? Do you do dirty designs too?



P.S. If you can find the hidden Brentonio picking his nose, I have a prize for the first one to tell me where.

2 comments:

Jamie said...

The first picture! It's blurry but it's there. :)

Jamie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.