12/1/10

Are you ready for this?

It's December.
I promised you guys I'll tell you what the devil I've been working on.....
It's big. It's knitted. It's awesome. It's a beard


Brea and I would like to introduce you to:


5 O'CLOCK SHADOW -now your a man






BAM. It's a beard.
You want to be cool like us? Good. Because we are selling them here and you can learn more about these awesome beards here.

4 comments:

Angela said...

Wow so realistic! Congrats on your new business venture!

Melanie said...

TESSA! This is actually something need...seriously. At -30F my face freezes! Can you make an attachment to cover my nose?

Sarah and Jeremy said...

i want one for seth! make toddler ones? serious. i wonder if he would actually wear it, but how awesome would it be to see a baby boy with a 5 o'clock shadow?!

Tessa Rushton said...

Angela - Thanks!

Melanie - You do need one. pronto. I could probably make an nose cover for ya. ps. i have a birthday card just sittin on my dresser...so I guess you'll get it for christmas. ha.

Sarah - You should buy one for seth! We make kid ones in any color. We have backing on them so they aren't itchy

hooray for beards!