12/27/10
I hArt Brentonio
Today's i hArt monday was inspired by my Brentonio. This is something I worked on for his birthday! My Brentonio is a Christmas Eve baby and I wanted to give him something spesh cause his birthday usually is...well..lame. He gets overlooked. Sad right? So I spoiled him this year. I doodled a book of why I love him. {ok you can say it....ahhh} I promise it's not mooshy crap like..."I love..." {ok so I couldn't even think of anything mooshy to type there... so fill in the blank of something stupid you wouldn't want to read}
This book is basically reasons why I think Brentonio is full of awesomeness. Some are inside jokes, some are obvious. They aren't the most amazing photos ..but check it out:
This is a big I hArt project. It took me awhile and I had to make sure it was done in between beardie stuff so I lost sleep on this one. So when it finally came it the mail I couldn't even wait to give it to my Brentonio. I'm not even going to explain them. So if you don't get some of it, deal with it. {Or you can ask and I might respond}.
Happy i hArt monday everybody!
Labels:
Brentonio,
Design,
i hArt mondays
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


















9 comments:
Tessa,
SO, SO awesome. I drool with envy.
Your impressed cousin,
Rachel
Love it! Great job. You better start thinking of what you are going to do next year. This was awesome!
Oh my heck I LOVE IT! That is the cutest idea Tess. I know I've said it before, but I love your blog.
that's a great gift!
yeah what are you going to do next year? ;)
oops this is brent i wrote that last comment that said it was written by tessa...computers suck!
You guys! Thank you SO much! I'm so glad you likee and that you commented. Hooray!
You guys rock.
Love,
Tessa
You are incredible. And I may have to start hating you for it. Just kidding... But really WOW!!!
oh my!!!! i LOVE it!! i love your doodles.... remember our doodles at oakcrest? glad to see you kept up with it :)
Post a Comment