Happy monday everybody!
Good news and bad news today...
Good: I just got back from spending the weekend in Arizona. I got to spend time with my childhood best friend. Seriously our mom's were pregnant together. We've known each other THAT long. We've been through everything together and I'm mega bummed she lives so far away because now we only see each other once or twice a year. LAME.
Bad: I have not made any new art lately. I know I know....It's gonna go on the resolution list. I'm going to be mega on top of creating new things this year. I'm going to start seeking inspiration.
*lightbulb*
You guys should leave me suggestions of what would be cool to make. If you can't think of anything to make you should at least leave a comment of a theme or subject or idea or color or shape you would like to see me do.
I need a new challenge.
Bring it on readers.
Let's do this, eh? I'll take your suggestions and then after I've created all that has been suggested we can do a cool giveway with the hArt I've created.
oooooooh I'm stoked for this now. You all better leave a comment pronto!
Anyhoo...for today's i hArt monday post I'm going to share with you some wedding invitations I designed this summer that I though turned out nicely.
You likee? I can do yours too. Let me know.
Happy i hArt mondays everybody! I can't wait to read your suggestions. Hooray!




3 comments:
Crossroads of Diversity
I LOVE the one with the bike and the tree. So cute! I really liked that lazy susan you did. It was beautiful! Maybe more stuff along those lines?
yeah...love the one of annie and kev. but i'm a little biased towards them since we are family and all. but eh, it's still a gorgeous invite.
Post a Comment