I have to laugh at my last post.
It's now a month later and I haven't even thought about my bloggeroni. 2011 came and Brentonio and I have hit the ground running with school, work, beards, family, friends, home buying, snowboarding, chocolate eating, beards, tickle fights, curry eating, covered wagons, printer buying, film watching, and beard wearing.
wow. half of that is lame.
My last post was all gun-ho about making art and being cool, and that didn't pan out.
Instead I've been working and then working some more. Brentonio wins the 'best husband' award. He makes sure I eat by packing my lunch and making dinner at night. He even dusts, vacuums, grocery shops and puts the laundry away. Of course it's a list I've written out for him, but he does it! Hooray!
Spring is coming. I know it. I'm ready for it. I'm so ready for it.
Just now I've made the decision to get my moxie back.
Moxie {
• singing really loud to my pandora stations
• going to bed earlier so I can start the day with some downward dog before work (I'm talking about yoga-sickos)
• spending more time outside. No more hibernation.
• actually reading a book. I'm starting to feel illiterate
• making art for myself and for i hArt mondays
• blogging a little bit more
• making Brentonion laugh so hard he toots a little}
Thanks for stopping by.

No comments:
Post a Comment