It's cold outside.
I can't handle not being outside as much anymore. Today when I got home from work I had like a 15 minute slot to enjoy blue sky in freezing air. I threw on a beard a road around the block.
I'm tired of hibernating.
Brentonio and I went to REI and just dreamed about the adventures we want to go on once the sun decides to be cool and give us a little warmin.
In a few weeks. Brentonio and I will have been married for two years...shaaawhuut? We are debating to celebrate in Moab, Zions, or Park City. As long as my pals sunshine and Brentonio are there, I be happy.
Time flies. And I know it's true because I'm using old lady language like "time flies." Knitting doesn't help my cause either.
I'm still cool though. I only know this because Brentonio tells me now and then.
1 comment:
I couldn't agree more...you are still cool! :o) And maybe with both of us hoping for some sunshine, it'll come. Happy 2 year! :o)
Post a Comment