It's a wee bit warmer. I'm starting to get that spring back in my step. Because normally I skip every where I go. You don't? pfff lame. You're not cool unless you skip.
Right now I'm skipping right back into this here blog. I just haven't been able to bring myself to type things out. I guess I just need to embrace my thoughts and type type
type
type
type
t.y.p.e. it out.
I think I just came up with a sick new rap song, no?
March 12 came a little while ago. That means we celebrated 2 years of legally being best friends. Landscaping is going to be taking over our lives soon and I've been stuck in these winter grays. So, we decided to run away for a weekend. We drove to Zions for winter camping in a ity bity cabin and hiking ourselves to exhaustion. It was amazing.
I loved:
• the blue skies
• the sunshine
• hardly anyone being on the trails
• surviving a rock slide
• Brentonio
• eating reeses in remembrance of our wedding cake
On one of our last hikes we were heading back when we heard
craaaaaaack...rumble rumble....(it sounded worse than what I can write)
from a cliff at least 100 feet above us a bunch of rocks and ice were falling right where we needed to go to get down. We heard a girl scream, we ran to see if she was ok. She was but then it started to happen right when were under it. Wha? Yeah I felt like I was on a movie running with my hands over my head.
The second I put my arms down I was pummeled in the head with a huge chunk of ice. it knocked my earring right of my ear. My ear was swollen the rest of the day. I could have gotten brain damage!
Good thing I didnt. YIaghiu&^&*TIB..sag08764ksis%4dabl
This is my favorite picture of Brent this year so far. He's so cool. ha.
We like...we like ...we like to party.
Besides dancing on mountain tops I've been dreaming of camp fires and summer time bbqs.







1 comment:
HANDS DOWN! The best wedding cake I have ever seen. You're brilliant! Reeses are the best thing in the world!
Post a Comment