I took a risk today.
I'm still not sure if I should kick myself or laugh at how ridiculous I am.
This morning I had a follow-up job interview. Round 1 was last week, and today was round 2. I figured I should do something to stand out this
time. Obviously I did something to get back there today so I felt like I needed something extra this time. This in mind, I concocted a little leave-behind piece. 5 awesome reasons you should hire Tessa Rushton. I put some stupid stuff on there as well as serious.
The interview was pretty laid back but I still st-st-stuttered and rambled on about who knows what. (I can't wait til I'm in heaven and I can watch things I don't remember. I'm pretty sure it'll be funnier than those stupid reality shows now-a-days). So the interview ended and I stood up and said to the two interviewers, "I have a little something I wanna leave with you guys". I'm surprised I didn't wink at them. It really doesn't sound dumb to you but when I replay in my head I feel a little sheepish. You wont be able to read the reasons in the pictures and I wont be able charade them for you, so I have typed them.
5 reasons you should hire Tessa Rushton:
1. I work and play well with others.
2. I still know how to use a pencil.
3. I know how to implement a successful design process.
4. My name will look good on your kick-ball team roster.
On the back I decided to add a secret message. It's really light and subtle and I thought it was funny, for reasons I don't even know.
Other reasons why I am awesome:
- I am bilingual in English and Computer.
- Girls with curly hair have better imaginations.
- I can spell Neutron Interactive.
- I don't always need a GPS.
- I learn quick.
- I'm dedicated to design.
- I'm cool.
All I can do now is cross my fingers and hope they want to hire a weird, curly-haired girl, who is the only one that laughs at her jokes.
At first glance it looks like I tied money to my business card.
They probably thought I was bribing them. Maybe I should have...
Do you need a Graphic Designer? I'll pay you.
3 comments:
I like it! That's pretty freakin funny!
o.m.g. i totally love it!! that is sssoooo awesome. you are amazing. i would hire you.
Hahahahaha That is awesome! I would totally hire you!!
Post a Comment